Thank you for joining us in the EUROCRIM 2015 in Porto.We kindly ask you to contribute to follow these instructions:
- Session Moderators
- Please arrive at the session room at least 10 minutes before the session starts.
- Session moderators should rigorously enforce the schedule. Each panel session will take 75 minutes. Allow at least 15 minutes for questions and comments from the audience. Divide the remaining time evenly between the presenters of the session. We kindly ask you for your understanding and for your cooperation in keeping the schedule.
- Introduce each presenter – name, institution and title of the communication.
- Session Presenters
- The maximum time for your presentation is 15 minutes.
- Be at the room of your session at least 10 minutes before the session starts, so that you can deliver your presentation timely, and bring with you the presentation on a USB memory stick in MS-PowerPoint or Adobe PDF format. Prezi presentations are not supported in the Conference.
- A video projector and a PC will be available in all session rooms. It is not possible to connect personal laptops to the video projector.
- In order to avoid problems, we make some recommendations:
- PowerPoint version: Please use the versions PP 97-2003 and 95 (*.ppt) or 2007, 2010.
- File format: Do not save your ppt presentation using the pps format. Instead, prefer the ppt format.
- Fonts: Only fonts that are included in the basic installation of MS-Windows will be available (English version of Windows). Use of other fonts not included in Windows can cause wrong layout / style of your presentation. Suggested fonts: Arial, Times New Roman, Tahoma. Size: higher than 15
- JPG images are the preferred file format for inserted images. GIF, TIF or BMP formats will be accepted as well. Images inserted into PowerPoint are embedded into the presentations. Images that are created at a dpi setting higher than 200 dpi are not necessary and will only increase the file size of your presentation.
- All videos and animations in the presentation must run automatically. We cannot provide support for embedded videos in your presentation; please test your presentation with the on-site PC several hours before your presentation. Generally, the WMV format should work with no difficulties.
- When your session is over, your presentation will be deleted from all computers, no copies or backups will be made.
Standard equipment of the session rooms
- Video projector;
- Desktop computer
- Remote control with laser pointer
Wi-Fi/ Internet connection is available